We’re looking for a customer success manager who can help our customers maximise the potential of our products. You’ll be working with our Chief Product Officer as well as the teams in Sales, Marketing and Development. We’re looking for someone who can deliver high quality proactive customer support by being meticulous, communicative and driven. You need to be quick on your feet, a fast learner and self contained.
– Leading onboarding projects for new customers
– Keeping in regular and engaged contact with all our customers
– Proactively and creatively managing recurring dialogue with all existing customers
– Managing questions, bugs and development suggestions from our customers
– Supporting the product team in prioritising customers’ suggestions
– Analyzing and defining upsales potential and do actual upsales.
Qualifications / skills
– A passion for the customer perspective and a willingness to pair that with the commercial success of United Robots.
– Experience and thorough understanding of media and the news publishing industry
– Experience and skill in communicating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
– Experience as a project leader/group leader
– Experience of B2B sales is a bonus
– High problem-solving ability in a demanding B2B environment
– Technical interest and abilities in holding “technical discussions” with customers as well as the United Robots product & tech team
– English: Feel comfortable working with English (in meetings, with customers etc)
Why work at United Robots?
– Join a team of collaborative and solution oriented innovators
– Fun and challenging work environment, far from corporate frameworks
– Be part of a new industry – the content automation revolution
– Join our journey – from one of Sweden’s 50 fastest growing tech companies 2020 to global market leader in automated content-as-a-service
– Be part of an international company and environment
– Be based in an entrepreneurial environment at Djäkne Startup Studio
– The job includes coffee, breakfast, ginger shots, smoothies and more from Djäkne Kaffebar
Read about our story and culture here.