Data is the raw material we feed our robots. We will rely on you to source, evaluate and analyse data to extract valuable insights and further product innovation. You will be working as part of our data team to support all facets of the organisation from Product Development to Sales and Marketing. You need to be quick on your feet, a fast learner and self contained.
We’re looking for both full time and part time staff.
– Source, research and negotiate relationships with data providers in new and existing markets/countries
– Support product team with development and innovation of product catalogue
– Support sales team with data research, market research and technical support
– Support and facilitate onboarding of new clients and data providers
– Model and analyse data for insights and new use cases
Qualifications / Skills
– Data analysis and programming with R or Python
– Data analysis with SQL / PostgreSQL
– Interfacing with APIs / Postman
– Adept at communicating and presenting findings
– Bonus: Experience with graph databases such as neo4j
– Bonus: Experience with NLP and NLG
– Bonus: Fluency in other European languages
Why work at United Robots?
– Join a team of collaborative and solution oriented innovators
– Fun and challenging work environment, far from corporate frameworks
– Be part of a new industry – the content automation revolution
– Join our journey – from one of Sweden’s 50 fastest growing tech companies 2020 to global market leader in automated content-as-a-service
– Be part of an international company and environment
– Be based in an entrepreneurial environment at Djäkne Startup Studio
– The job includes coffee, breakfast, ginger shots, smoothies and more from Djäkne Kaffebar
6 weeks holiday
Choose your own equipment
Top hardware of choice included (mac/pc laptop, smart phone)
Flexible working hours – it’s not about when, where or how you work, it’s about what you deliver.
More about our company and culture here.