We’re looking for an online marketer for our small marketing department with a broad scope. You’ll be working with our Chief Marketing Officer as well as the teams in Sales, Product and Development. You need to be quick on your feet, a fast learner and self contained.
– Responsibility for targeted marketing campaigns in B2B channels
– Building our position in social media for selected industries
– Marketing automation: working on structure, process, output and analysis in Hubspot
– Content marketing: writing and publishing content to drive inbound sales
– Work with Sales Development team in analysing and refining customer qualification and profiling,
Qualifications / skills
– SEM – Planning & executing campaigns
– SEO, Google Analytics
– Understanding of B2B in Social Media
– Conversion rate optimisation & web analytics: driving effectiveness in digital marketing
– Newsletter management, production and distribution
– Content/inbound marketing: methodology + output
– English: writing proficiency (content, campaigns etc)
– Previous experience with Hubspot a bonus
– Previous experience with Photoshop a bonus (text on image, resizing etc)
Why work at United Robots?
– Join a team of collaborative and solution oriented innovators
– Fun and challenging work environment, far from corporate frameworks
– Be part of a new industry – the content automation revolution
– Join our journey – from one of Sweden’s 50 fastest growing tech companies 2020 to global market leader in automated content-as-a-service
– Be part of an international company and environment
– Be based in an entrepreneurial environment at Djäkne Startup Studio
– The job includes coffee, breakfast, ginger shots, smoothies and more from Djäkne Kaffebar
6 weeks holiday
Choose your own equipment
Top hardware of choice included (mac/pc laptop, smart phone)
Flexible working hours – it’s not about when, where or how you work, it’s about what you deliver.
Read about our story and culture here.