We’re looking for a driven Sales Development Manager, with complimentary outbound sales responsibility to join our growing sales team. In this role, you'll be working in close collaboration with your sales colleagues and the marketing and products teams. You need to be self-sufficient, sales driven, highly communicative, and love to work with clients and people.
– Drive outbound lead & prospecting activities by phone, email, LinkedIn
– Develop the outbound prospecting/sales process with the entire sales team
– Qualify and handover inbound leads from medium and large businesses to sales representatives
– Close inbound lead sales from SMB clients
– Schedule qualified sales meetings for sales representatives
– Research, identify and prospect for new customers within assigned markets and territories
– Administer and update customer information/data in the CRM system (Hubspot)
– Collaborate with the Marketing team on customer segmentation and research
– Create and disseminate customer and sales analysis/reports
Qualifications / Skills
– Track record of generating, qualifying, and managing leads in a B2B environment (bonus points for experience in SaaS)
– Strong organizational and time management skills, with a focus on details.
– High phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
– Proven track record of solving problems in a high performing B2B environment
– Technical interest and abilities in holding “technical discussions” with both customers and the United Robots tech team.
– English, written and verbal proficiency
– Experience in working with Hubspot or other CRM system
– Interest in going further within sales in the future, into senior sales roles.
Why work at United Robots?
– Join a team of collaborative and solution oriented innovators
– Fun and challenging work environment, far from corporate frameworks
– Be part of a new industry – the content automation revolution
– Join our journey – from one of Sweden’s 50 fastest growing tech companies 2020 to global market leader in automated content-as-a-service
– Be part of an international company and environment
– Be based in an entrepreneurial environment at Djäkne Startup Studio
– The job includes coffee, breakfast, ginger shots, smoothies and more from Djäkne Kaffebar
6 weeks holiday
Choose your own equipment
Top hardware of choice included (mac/pc laptop, smart phone)
Flexible working hours – it’s not about when, where or how you work, it’s about what you deliver.
Read about our story and culture here.